Street Life
We have moved to http://www.mystreetlife.com. Please check us out and register!
Street Life
We have moved to http://www.mystreetlife.com. Please check us out and register!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We've Moved our website!

We are currently performing scheduled maintenance on our brand new site. We'll be back up soon.

Please click here to subscribe and we will notify you when our site is back up.

— Contact MyStreetLife with any questions.

Latest topics
» Sneezing with my eyes open
'Lean On Me' Actor Arrested for Buying 200 POUNDS of Weed Icon_minitimeby Pimpin' 1/23/2012, 9:07 pm

» The Best Marijuana Documentary EVER!
'Lean On Me' Actor Arrested for Buying 200 POUNDS of Weed Icon_minitimeby Pimpin' 1/19/2012, 6:26 pm

» Yo, What Up
'Lean On Me' Actor Arrested for Buying 200 POUNDS of Weed Icon_minitimeby Pimpin' 1/19/2012, 3:31 pm

» CES - Samsung's Smart Window
'Lean On Me' Actor Arrested for Buying 200 POUNDS of Weed Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/15/2012, 7:41 pm

» 10-year-old boy crashes dad’s $200,000 Maserati
'Lean On Me' Actor Arrested for Buying 200 POUNDS of Weed Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/15/2012, 7:40 pm

» Sony Partners With Playb0y Cyber Girl Jo Garcia To Make PlayStation Vita More $exy
'Lean On Me' Actor Arrested for Buying 200 POUNDS of Weed Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/15/2012, 7:38 pm

» Kelly Clarkson To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl
'Lean On Me' Actor Arrested for Buying 200 POUNDS of Weed Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/15/2012, 7:33 pm

» Chocolate Droppa NEW VIDEO Boats and Hoes
'Lean On Me' Actor Arrested for Buying 200 POUNDS of Weed Icon_minitimeby in2deep 1/10/2012, 12:36 am

» Figurative Sand Sculptures by Carl Jara
'Lean On Me' Actor Arrested for Buying 200 POUNDS of Weed Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/8/2012, 11:19 pm

» Makin' tea like a bawse!!
'Lean On Me' Actor Arrested for Buying 200 POUNDS of Weed Icon_minitimeby in2deep 1/6/2012, 6:43 pm

| 

'Lean On Me' Actor Arrested for Buying 200 POUNDS of Weed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mtownrepa

mtownrepa

'Lean On Me' Actor Arrested for Buying 200 POUNDS of Weed Empty
PostSubject: 'Lean On Me' Actor Arrested for Buying 200 POUNDS of Weed   'Lean On Me' Actor Arrested for Buying 200 POUNDS of Weed Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 11:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The guy who starred as troubled youth Thomas Sams in the 1989 classic "Lean On Me" was arrested in Arizona for allegedly buying 200 pounds of pot from an undercover cop this week.

Jermaine "Huggy" Hopkins has been charged with two felony counts of possessing, transporting and trying to sell marijuana.

According to police, the 38-year-old actor lives in North Carolina ... but traveled to AZ to make the drug deal on Tuesday.

Cops in Maricopa County say they set up the sting operation ... and after Hopkins took possession of the dope, they pulled over his SUV and arrested him. Cops say they found $100k in cash in the ride.

Officials later searched Hopkins' Arizona apartment and claim they found an additional 100 pounds of weed.

Police say Hopkins told them he got involved in the drug deal to provide a nice Christmas for his family.

Hopkins is being held on $35,000 bond. If convicted, he faces up to 5 years in prison.

'Lean On Me' Actor Arrested for Buying 200 POUNDS of Weed | TMZ
Back to top Go down

'Lean On Me' Actor Arrested for Buying 200 POUNDS of Weed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top