Street Life
We have moved to http://www.mystreetlife.com. Please check us out and register!
Street Life
We have moved to http://www.mystreetlife.com. Please check us out and register!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We've Moved our website!

We are currently performing scheduled maintenance on our brand new site. We'll be back up soon.

Please click here to subscribe and we will notify you when our site is back up.

— Contact MyStreetLife with any questions.

Latest topics
» Sneezing with my eyes open
Juvenile Reuniting With Mannie Fresh for New Album Icon_minitimeby Pimpin' 1/23/2012, 9:07 pm

» The Best Marijuana Documentary EVER!
Juvenile Reuniting With Mannie Fresh for New Album Icon_minitimeby Pimpin' 1/19/2012, 6:26 pm

» Yo, What Up
Juvenile Reuniting With Mannie Fresh for New Album Icon_minitimeby Pimpin' 1/19/2012, 3:31 pm

» CES - Samsung's Smart Window
Juvenile Reuniting With Mannie Fresh for New Album Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/15/2012, 7:41 pm

» 10-year-old boy crashes dad’s $200,000 Maserati
Juvenile Reuniting With Mannie Fresh for New Album Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/15/2012, 7:40 pm

» Sony Partners With Playb0y Cyber Girl Jo Garcia To Make PlayStation Vita More $exy
Juvenile Reuniting With Mannie Fresh for New Album Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/15/2012, 7:38 pm

» Kelly Clarkson To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl
Juvenile Reuniting With Mannie Fresh for New Album Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/15/2012, 7:33 pm

» Chocolate Droppa NEW VIDEO Boats and Hoes
Juvenile Reuniting With Mannie Fresh for New Album Icon_minitimeby in2deep 1/10/2012, 12:36 am

» Figurative Sand Sculptures by Carl Jara
Juvenile Reuniting With Mannie Fresh for New Album Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/8/2012, 11:19 pm

» Makin' tea like a bawse!!
Juvenile Reuniting With Mannie Fresh for New Album Icon_minitimeby in2deep 1/6/2012, 6:43 pm

| 

Juvenile Reuniting With Mannie Fresh for New Album

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iamthestreets|A

iamthestreets|A
Administrator
Administrator

Juvenile Reuniting With Mannie Fresh for New Album Empty
PostSubject: Juvenile Reuniting With Mannie Fresh for New Album   Juvenile Reuniting With Mannie Fresh for New Album Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 4:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The two ingredients that first put Cash Money on the map back in the late 1990s are back in the lab.

Juvenile recently spoke to XXLMag.com and said that he’s been in the studio with Mannie Fresh, working on his new album, Rejuvination.

“I just came back from the studio,” Juve told XXL yesterday (September 22). “I was out there recording in Houston. I did something with Rick Ross. I did a song with Drake, and a song with Lloyd.”

The Rick Ross collaboration, called “Power” and produced by Mannie Fresh, will serve as the album’s lead single, and should be released in the next few days.

“Mannie Fresh doing most of the beats on this album,” the New Orleans vet revealed. “We trying to get the mix straight on the single. We looking at that first quarter [to release the album].”

Juvenile and Mannie haven’t worked together extensively for almost a decade, though Fresh did supply one beat for Juve’s 2006 album, Reality Check.

Be on the lookout for Juvenile’s Mannie Fresh-produced single “Power” featuring Rick Ross before the end of the month. —Adam Fleischer

Read More: Juvenile Reuniting With Mannie Fresh for New Album - XXLMAG.COM
Back to top Go down
http://mystreetlife.com

Juvenile Reuniting With Mannie Fresh for New Album

View previous topic View next topic Back to top