Street Life
We have moved to http://www.mystreetlife.com. Please check us out and register!
Street Life
We have moved to http://www.mystreetlife.com. Please check us out and register!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We've Moved our website!

We are currently performing scheduled maintenance on our brand new site. We'll be back up soon.

Please click here to subscribe and we will notify you when our site is back up.

— Contact MyStreetLife with any questions.

Latest topics
» Sneezing with my eyes open
Ohio tattoo artist sued after he inks a giant turd onto his ex-girlfriend’s back Icon_minitimeby Pimpin' 1/23/2012, 9:07 pm

» The Best Marijuana Documentary EVER!
Ohio tattoo artist sued after he inks a giant turd onto his ex-girlfriend’s back Icon_minitimeby Pimpin' 1/19/2012, 6:26 pm

» Yo, What Up
Ohio tattoo artist sued after he inks a giant turd onto his ex-girlfriend’s back Icon_minitimeby Pimpin' 1/19/2012, 3:31 pm

» CES - Samsung's Smart Window
Ohio tattoo artist sued after he inks a giant turd onto his ex-girlfriend’s back Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/15/2012, 7:41 pm

» 10-year-old boy crashes dad’s $200,000 Maserati
Ohio tattoo artist sued after he inks a giant turd onto his ex-girlfriend’s back Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/15/2012, 7:40 pm

» Sony Partners With Playb0y Cyber Girl Jo Garcia To Make PlayStation Vita More $exy
Ohio tattoo artist sued after he inks a giant turd onto his ex-girlfriend’s back Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/15/2012, 7:38 pm

» Kelly Clarkson To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl
Ohio tattoo artist sued after he inks a giant turd onto his ex-girlfriend’s back Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/15/2012, 7:33 pm

» Chocolate Droppa NEW VIDEO Boats and Hoes
Ohio tattoo artist sued after he inks a giant turd onto his ex-girlfriend’s back Icon_minitimeby in2deep 1/10/2012, 12:36 am

» Figurative Sand Sculptures by Carl Jara
Ohio tattoo artist sued after he inks a giant turd onto his ex-girlfriend’s back Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/8/2012, 11:19 pm

» Makin' tea like a bawse!!
Ohio tattoo artist sued after he inks a giant turd onto his ex-girlfriend’s back Icon_minitimeby in2deep 1/6/2012, 6:43 pm

| 

Ohio tattoo artist sued after he inks a giant turd onto his ex-girlfriend’s back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iamthestreets|A

iamthestreets|A
Administrator
Administrator

Ohio tattoo artist sued after he inks a giant turd onto his ex-girlfriend’s back Empty
PostSubject: Ohio tattoo artist sued after he inks a giant turd onto his ex-girlfriend’s back   Ohio tattoo artist sued after he inks a giant turd onto his ex-girlfriend’s back Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 3:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When Rosie Brovent of Dayton, Ohio, went to get a tattoo from her ex-boyfriend Ryan Fitzgerald, she wanted a scene from Narnia, but said it was up to Fitzgerald to design the look of the tattoo. What Brovent ended up with was a giant full back tattoo of a steaming pile of sh*t.

Apparently Ryan found out that she had cheated with a long-time friend of his and this was his way of getting even. Originally Rossie tried to have Ryan charged with assault but it turns out this crafty tattoo artist got her to sign a consent form prior to the tattoo and it said that the design was ‘at the artists discretion’, she claims; “he tricked her by drinking a bottle of cheap wine with me and doing tequila shots before I signed it and got the tattoo”. “Actually I was passed out for most of the time, and woke up to this horrible image on my back.”

So instead, Brovent is suing her ex for $100,000.
Back to top Go down
http://mystreetlife.com

Ohio tattoo artist sued after he inks a giant turd onto his ex-girlfriend’s back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top