Street Life
We have moved to http://www.mystreetlife.com. Please check us out and register!
Street Life
We have moved to http://www.mystreetlife.com. Please check us out and register!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We've Moved our website!

We are currently performing scheduled maintenance on our brand new site. We'll be back up soon.

Please click here to subscribe and we will notify you when our site is back up.

— Contact MyStreetLife with any questions.

Latest topics
» Sneezing with my eyes open
Messi's mother chases ex-girlfriend with frying pan Icon_minitimeby Pimpin' 1/23/2012, 9:07 pm

» The Best Marijuana Documentary EVER!
Messi's mother chases ex-girlfriend with frying pan Icon_minitimeby Pimpin' 1/19/2012, 6:26 pm

» Yo, What Up
Messi's mother chases ex-girlfriend with frying pan Icon_minitimeby Pimpin' 1/19/2012, 3:31 pm

» CES - Samsung's Smart Window
Messi's mother chases ex-girlfriend with frying pan Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/15/2012, 7:41 pm

» 10-year-old boy crashes dad’s $200,000 Maserati
Messi's mother chases ex-girlfriend with frying pan Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/15/2012, 7:40 pm

» Sony Partners With Playb0y Cyber Girl Jo Garcia To Make PlayStation Vita More $exy
Messi's mother chases ex-girlfriend with frying pan Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/15/2012, 7:38 pm

» Kelly Clarkson To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl
Messi's mother chases ex-girlfriend with frying pan Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/15/2012, 7:33 pm

» Chocolate Droppa NEW VIDEO Boats and Hoes
Messi's mother chases ex-girlfriend with frying pan Icon_minitimeby in2deep 1/10/2012, 12:36 am

» Figurative Sand Sculptures by Carl Jara
Messi's mother chases ex-girlfriend with frying pan Icon_minitimeby mtownrepa 1/8/2012, 11:19 pm

» Makin' tea like a bawse!!
Messi's mother chases ex-girlfriend with frying pan Icon_minitimeby in2deep 1/6/2012, 6:43 pm

| 

Messi's mother chases ex-girlfriend with frying pan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ineedmoney

ineedmoney

Messi's mother chases ex-girlfriend with frying pan Empty
PostSubject: Messi's mother chases ex-girlfriend with frying pan   Messi's mother chases ex-girlfriend with frying pan Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 1:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Barcelona star Lionel Messi and model Macarena Lemos composite on Argentinian TV

Mamma Messi is understandably protective of her little Lionel but chasing ex-girlfriends with a frying pan, as the Barcelona star's old flame Macarena Lemos claimed this week, is probably taking her matriarchal tendencies a rather large step too far.

In an interview with Telenoche, Lemos, a 20-year-old lingerie model from Rosario who briefly dated Messi in 2006, explained that the bizarre incident occurred when she was out shopping with her mother and her aunt at the weekend.

"She was following me and taking photos until I turned around and asked her what was going on," Lemos is quoted as saying on Goal.com. "That's when she started insulting me. What was she doing there in the electronics section, with a frying pan in her hand? She was following me with a telephone and a frying pan."

Lemos claims she has never spoken publicily about the details of her teenage relationship with Messi and can't understand why his mother has been driven to chasing her with the family cooking pot.

"I have never came out and said whether I had slept with her son. I was 14 and he was 18 - and I didn't reveal anything about our relationship," Lemos said. "She seems to think I said something to a magazine, but I never did. They are confused."

However, the model did claim she would still like to spend a night with the FIFA Ballon d'Or winner in the future. "That's unfinished business for me," she concluded.
Back to top Go down

Messi's mother chases ex-girlfriend with frying pan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top